ZED Automation Automatic Single / Bi-Parting Commercial Sliding Door Operators:
The ZED Automation Automatic Sliding door systems are elegant and multi-functional units that are designed to meet the design, operational & safety requirements of every customer.
Note: All ZED Automation Sliding Door Operators are fully complaint to IS EN 16005
The Standard features the ZED Automation Automatic Sliding Door Operators include:
- Cutting edge digital controller
- Fully programmable options controls the opening and closing speeds of the door & ensures the highest possible safety at all times, whenever the doors are completing the half-opening, constant opening and self-checking functions.
- Superior programming functions allowing for quick and simple installation, set-up and maintenance.
- Safety return function
- Automatically reverse the movement of the doors to avoid injury to a pedestrian when the door meets an obstacle.
- One of the most powerful motors available from any manufacturer
- Designed to provide powerful motive force, with door weights up to 250Kg while utilising low voltage and energy requirements. It adopts worm gearing to perform deceleration and ensures a virtually silent operation and a long working life.
- The power unit is designed with the latest energy-saving technology.
- Security Self-locking function.
- Current is produced at the same time that the doors close, which will make the motor lock itself automatically.
- The carriage wheels are equipped with double rollers as standard
- Made of PU material which is designed for low friction, even with high bearing forces for doors up to 250kgs while ensuring that the doors travel smoothly and prevents them from getting derailed.
- Bank and High Security Interlocking Functions Available as Standard
- There is a synchronisation feature which is specifically designed to facilitate the operation of interlocking security doors for use in banks or other high security sites.
- The unit can be connected with any door security or monitoring systems such as Fire Alarm systems, Access Control systems and integrated electronic locking systems.
- For escape routes & emergency exit routes an optional fail-safe system including redundant motor & tested activation sensors with a durability test pass of not less than 1,000,000 cycles are available for all systems.
- Cutting Edge design & Forward-thinking technology make the ZED Automation Automatic Sliding doors the perfect solution for your next project.
General Technical information Automatic Single / Bi-Parting Commercial Sliding Door Operators:
|Power supply||230 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|Max power consumption||240 W|
|Power consumption at rest||< 3 w|
|Motor type||40 DC Brush|
|Voltage Programmable in/output||3 (+ 12/24V DC)|
|Interlock||Available as standard|
|Ambient||-15-55ºC / 80% RV|
|Dimensions (Length)||Max 6000 mm|
|Max daylight width (Clear Opening Width)||3050 mm|
|Max door weight||450Kg Single - 2 x 250Kg Double - 4 x 65Kg Telescopic|
|Opening and closing speed||Fully adjustable|
|Opening hold time||Adjustable from 1-60 sec|
|Conforms to the following International standards||93/68/EEC (CE)